SQL Yoga extends the simplicity of Revolution to databases by allowing you to treat your database like an object. Stop wrestling with SQL and see how easy database integration can be:
• Set properties rather than writing SQL
• Define searches using english words rather than arcane wildcard symbols
• Manipulate arrays, not cursors
• Easily generate searches from complex search UIs
• Tap into database table relationships to simplify code
To get the latest information, learning materials and SQL Yoga library visit the SQL Yoga web page:
This manual shows an example of using SQL Yoga with a SQLite database. All you need to run the sample application is Revolution Studio/Enterprise 3.5 or higher.
You can download the sample application at http://www.bluemangolearning.com/download/revolution/sql_yoga/sql_yoga_french_regions_sample.zip.
The sample application uses French Regions, Departments and Towns. The data was obtained from http://www.insee.fr/fr/methodes/nomenclatures/cog/telechargement.asp.